December 05, 2012
It's a matter of Habit.
I got used to him, his love, my love to him, and the onscure relationship we had with each other that even a year after we broke up, it feels as if I am so scard of letting him go.
The truth is, even if I was so madly in love with him and approved every step he takes towards me and saw a future for us where I would be proudly introducing him as my husband and the father of my kids, I still would have had the ability, the strength and the determination to let him go if he was not ready for it. Now that none of the above applies..
It's taht crazy fear of loss, wanting to hold on so tight to someone I know does not belong to me, but am just too scared to break apart from.
Truth is, I won't lose him to anyone or anything. In fact, I wont ever lose him. I'll have him, just the way he will have me.
No Fear. Let's be open to new experiences, and give chances to the many other amazing men out there in the world. It's a new day. Let's create. Let's create a brand new future, with a fresh look. Full of peace, full of love, and full of harmony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment