December 05, 2012
I have forgotten how bad he used to make me feel, right?
He used to and still do have the ability and the will to crash me into tears, full of regret.
What is there for me to call him back and ask how he is doing?
I have prayed, and asked God to send me a man I would love, who would be considerate and kind towards my dreams and my highs, someone appreciating all the sensativities I have towards life and humen.
I don't think it's right to call him any of the things he does himself, be it crazy, mad, an animal, or anything... I only think he needs to be left on his own, and my engagement is a poison to his empty self...
He used to say how bad I make him feel about himself without even doing anything bad. Perhaps, I have been a mirror to his negative self, a clean glass where he sees his aggressive self in.
That is what botehrs him... and that is what I keep missing.
I will learn to keep my distance from him, and allocate his memory to the past. To the very past...
I'm upset, yet very positive at heart that he will be only a tiny bit of my mind and memory in a light future.
Hold me Tight God, Hold me Tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment